Thursday 10 January 2013

December 10th


1) Movie night forms due Monday
2) Finish perimeter question A and B
3) Pick a potential research topic for writing assignment

Today, we started exploring topics that interest us for our next writing/social studies project. Grade 4 students explored potential topics to research involving medieval times and grade 5 students explored early civilizations. By Monday, I would like students to have a firm preference for a topic they want to research. This doesn't mean they have to research facts, merely have an idea of something they would like to research (I think for my medieval research report I want to write about what people used to wear OR I want to research ancient China and some of the really interesting inventions that were developed back then).


4) Get math test signed
5) No school tomorrow