Tuesday 11 December 2012

Winter Break Breakfast!!!




Dear parent(s)/guardian(s), 

The Winter Break is almost upon us and we want to celebrate a successful first four months at RHPS. So, we will be having a celebratory brunch the morning of Friday, December 21st from 9:30 to 10:30. 

I will supply pancake mix, berries and chocolate chips for pancakes. I am hoping a few families can provide some juice and maple syrup. In addition, I am looking for a few electric griddles, mixing bowls, serving trays and spatulas to use Friday morning. Finally, I hope to have a few parents or guardians come in and help serve our students. If you are able to donate anything or lend us your kitchen wears or time, please make a quick note below. 

Thanks for your time, 

Mr. Martyn 


  • I can donate some orange juice 
  • I can donate some apple juice 
  • I can donate some milk 
  • I can lend an electric griddle 
  • I can lend a mixing bowl 
  • I can lend a serving tray 
  • I can lend a spatula and spoon 
  • I can volunteer my time Friday morning to help make and serve pancakes! 

*** A HARD COPY OF THIS WILL BE GOING HOME FOR YOUR TO FILL OUT***