Tuesday 16 October 2012

October 16th

1) Fill in science chart for Wednesday
2) Spooky spaghetti Day order forms due October 27th
3) Finish brainstorming your 15 personal and 10 extra-personal decalogue ideas

A personal decalogue is a list of 10 ideas or rules that you live by. The most famous decalogue is the 10 Commandments. Decalogues will be written in class with the idea of sharing information about one another.

Today we simply brainstormed a list of ideas for our decalogues. For homework students had to finish their dot jot brainstorming in a simple two column chart we created in class.



Extra-personal 
Personal 
1) the reasons why I respect my father 
1) things that make me nervous 
2) things I appreciate about my mother 
2) times in my life when I looked silly 
3) why my best friend Ted is a great guy  
3) things or times that make me scared 

4) things that make you jealous 

5) skills that I’m really great at 




 

4) Letter home about autism workshop